High Priority Upgrades:
- Laboratory – So you can start researching troop/spell upgrades nonstop for the next few months.
- Clan Castle – So you can hold more in your clan castle
- Army Camps – Stronger offensive army means more trophies and more loot gained from attacks.
- Air Defenses – A level 8 defense requires an enemy to use a 4th lightning spell to break it, which means less broken air defenses overall. Great to take down dragon/balloon attacks.
- Heroes – They take a very long time to be fully upgraded, so keep upgrading.
Medium Priority Upgrades:
- Gold/Elixir/Dark Elixir Storages – In case you ever need to use Runes that fill storages, you’ll get more.
- Gold/Elixir/Dark Elixir Collectors – It’s free loot every night.
- High-end defenses like Inferno Towers, x-bows
Low Priority Upgrades:
- Barracks and Spell Factories – unless you plan to donate or use the new TH10 troops/spells, you can hold off on this for a while.