We’ve enabled a feature in the shop plugin that allows for buying/selling items in bulk!
Previously, you could only buy/sell items individually (ex. buy 1 instant healing potion for $150 -or- Eff5/unbreaking 3 diamond pick for $850 -or- 1 honey bottle for $14). With this feature you can now list items in different quantities and incentivize buying of items in higher amounts, for example:
- 5x healing potions for $725 (offering a $5 pwnbux per potion savings when bought in bulk ($145/per unit).
- 2x Eff5/unbreaking3 diamond pick for $1680 (offering a $10 pwnbux per pick savings).
- 5x Honey Bottles for $60 (offering a $2 pwnbux per bottle savings).
The possibilities with this are endless! Feel free to get creative with your pricing schemes!
Special Note: When creating new shop chests, due to this feature being enabled, if you have a stack of potions in your hand when you left click the chest it will default to price per amount in your hand, example:
- Say I want to sell 1 Cobblestone for $1. If I have 5 cobblestone blocks in my hand and left click the chest, and put in a price of $1 then it will sell 5x cobblestone for $1 instead of 1x cobblestone for $1.
Two ways to make sure you get your pricing right:
- Before creation, put the amount of item in your hand that matches your pricing… so if you want to do 1x cobble for $1 then only put 1x cobblestone in your hand. If you want to do 2x for $2 then put two and so on.
- Post Creation: Right click the sign on the shop chest and click the “edit” link next to “per bulk item” delete [amount] and set accordingly.
If you have any questions one this, don’t hesitate to ask in our discord server!
I hope you’ll enjoy this new feature and the flexibility it allows you to bring deals to your customers!