Hello everyone there is a game update for Minecraft 1.4.6. This update will break things for servers and make those who update their game unable to connect to Pwn9's Minecraft servers until we update as well. As usual, the update process can take a week or more. We urge you that if you wish to continue playing on Pwn9 Minecraft servers to NOT UPDATE until the time in which we say the servers have been updated as well.
If you HAVE UPDATED and need to go back. It's simple. First get this file: http://assets.minecraft.net/1_4_5/minecraft.jar
Save that "minecraft.jar" over your existing minecraft jar in the games /bin folder. Now here is a quick and easy way to get to your bin folder.
1. Open minecraft.
2. On the main screen where it says - "single player" - "multiplayer" - "texture packs" - CLICK TEXTURE PACKS!
3. On the bottom of the texture pack screen a button says "OPEN TEXTURE PACK FOLDER" - Click that button.
4. It will open file browser window in the ".minecraft/texturepack" directory. Browse UP 1 Directory to ".minecraft".
5. Now you should see a "bin" directory. Open it.
6. Paste minecraft.jar into bin directory.
7. Play older version of minecraft and profit.