This is just a quick announcement to everyone.. that when YASMP returns we are doing a complete staffing overhaul.
1. There will be no staff applications - we will be picking staff the way we used to, by secret admin gathering in a dark basement.
2. Asking about being on staff for YASMP is forbidden and will result in immediate disqualification - starting NOW as of this post. Do not ask if you'll be a mod next map, in-game, pm, forums, etc.. if you do you will be added to our "will never ever ever ever be staff" list.
3. Staffing rules will more more strict, with a 1 strike your out policy. If you break a single rule as a moderator, including Pwn9, Forum and IRC rules.. you will be added to the "will never ever ever ever be staff again" list.
4. The "Moderator" rank has been completely removed. It will be replaced by the friendlier sounding "Guide", but with basically the powers to mute, kick, warn and tempban.
5. The "Admin" rank will have greatly diminished powers. In our hardcore and kitpvp worlds, two new instances we will be introducing.. all players will have the same (minimal) commands inlcuding admins.
- Comments on this post are OFF, in order to protect people from being stupid and asking about ^ and being added to the "never ever ever ever" list.