I've made some updates based on some ideas, atleast some that weren't too big to make, to maybe boost YASMP up a bit more as it's fading in player count... I've added some things people have wanted to see and done a few "by popular vote" decisions.. if you weren't around to be part of those or didn't chime in so far, well then that's your problem. I don't see us turning things around in 1.5 anytime soon without a whole new map so these are patches until 1.6 comes around.
- Whitenamers and the VIP rank now have /tpa. They still have their long timeouts between uses that are linked with /home and other commands.
- Whitenamers and the VIP rank now have /warp. They still have their long timeouts between uses that are linked with /home and other commands.
- The nether has all the same commands now as the overworld.
- Nethewart has been re-enabled in the normal world, all previous farming limits have been removed.
- Anvils, hoppers, droppers, tripwires, dispensers, and other previously blocked items have been re-enabled.
- Anvils can be used by anyone, no classes necessary.
- The no-pvp area of spawn has been shrunk, PVP is now enabled as close to spawn as the creeper gate.
- Boardwalk shops have been removed.
- Plans are in place to bring back EPICTOWN using our rental system that we have for shops.
- Multiverse has been added, we plan to add some world instances perhaps.
Additional Update Notice: It's always sunny on YASMP, that's right as of sometime this weekend, we'll be going storm free! I've decided to shut down the rain, after all we're a PVP server, so our focus should be on performance, and nothing sucks more than laggy old rain.